Details about Elisabetta Gotor
Access statistics for papers by Elisabetta Gotor.
Last updated 2021-02-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Origin, Development And Structure Of Demand For Plant Genetic Resources. The Impact Of The In Trust Agreements To The CGIAR Collections Availability
82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK, Agricultural Economics Society
- Wheat Varietal Diversification Increases Ethiopian Smallholders’ Food Security: Evidence from a Participatory Development Initiative
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (3), 1-17
- Responding to future regime shifts with agrobiodiversity: A multi-level perspective on small-scale farming in Uganda
Agricultural Systems, 2020, 183, (C)
- Management of Banana Xanthomonas Wilt: Evidence from Impact of Adoption of Cultural Control Practices in Uganda
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (9), 1-18
- Pathways from research on improved staple crop germplasm to poverty reduction for smallholder farmers
Agricultural Systems, 2019, 172, (C), 16-27 View citations (6)
- Assessing the Benefits of Andean Crop Diversity on Farmers' Livelihood: Insights from a Development Programme in Bolivia and Peru
Journal of International Development, 2017, 29, (7), 877-898 View citations (1)
- Yield Perceptions, Determinants and Adoption Impact of on Farm Varietal Mixtures for Common Bean and Banana in Uganda
Sustainability, 2017, 9, (8), 1-15 View citations (2)
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Projects Supporting On-Farm Conservation of Native Crops: Evidence From the High Andes of South America
World Development, 2015, 70, (C), 162-176 View citations (3)
- Minor Millets as a Central Element for Sustainably Enhanced Incomes, Empowerment, and Nutrition in Rural India
Sustainability, 2015, 7, (7), 1-30 View citations (7)
- A Holistic Approach to Enhance the Use of Neglected and Underutilized Species: The Case of Andean Grains in Bolivia and Peru
Sustainability, 2014, 6, (3), 1-30 View citations (7)
- EUROPEAN COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY IMPACTS ON DEVELOPING COUNTRIES COMMODITIES PRICES
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2014, 14, (2) View citations (1)
- The impact of the EU sugar trade reform on poor households in developing countries: A general equilibrium analysis
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2011, 33, (4), 568-582 View citations (1)
- The Perceived Impact of the In-Trust Agreements on CGIAR Germplasm Availability: An Assessment of Bioversity International's Institutional Activities
World Development, 2010, 38, (10), 1486-1493 View citations (2)
- Developing Markets for Agrobiodiversity. Securing livelihoods in dryland areas
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2009, 60, (2), 466-468
- The Reform of the EU Sugar Trade Preferences toward Developing Countries in Light of the Economic Partnership Agreements
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, 2009, 10, (2), 15 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.