Details about Robert Godby
Access statistics for papers by Robert Godby.
Last updated 2018-09-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating the Value of Additional Wind and Transmission Capacity in the Rocky Mountain West
EcoMod2013, EcoMod View citations (2)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2013) View citations (2)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2013) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Resource and Energy Economics (2014)
- Can auctions control market power in emissions trading markets
Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (4)
- Crowding Out Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods
Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (3)
Also in McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications, McMaster University (1998) View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2002)
- Testing for Asymmetric Pricing in the Canadian Retail Gasoline Market
Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2000)
- Strategic Manipulation of Pollution Permit Markets: An Experimental Approach
Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (15)
- Estimating the value of additional wind and transmission capacity in the rocky mountain west
Resource and Energy Economics, 2014, 36, (1), 22-48 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- An experimental examination of vertical control and cost predation
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2003, 21, (2), 253-281 View citations (3)
- Can Double Auctions Control Monopoly and Monopsony Power in Emissions Trading Markets?
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2002, 44, (1), 70-92 View citations (51)
- Crowding-out voluntary contributions to public goods
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2002, 48, (3), 305-317 View citations (39)
See also Working Paper (1998)
- Market Power in Laboratory Emission Permit Markets
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2002, 23, (3), 279-318 View citations (17)
- Testing for asymmetric pricing in the Canadian retail gasoline market
Energy Economics, 2000, 22, (3), 349-368 View citations (122)
See also Working Paper (1997)
- Emissions Trading with Shares and Coupons when Control over Discharges Is Uncertain
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 1997, 32, (3), 359-381 View citations (68)
- Equity theory and the voluntary provision of public goods
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 1997, 32, (3), 349-364 View citations (27)
- Spite, Guilt and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods When Income Is Not Distributed Equally
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1996, 29, (s1), 605-09 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.