Details about Erick Gong
Access statistics for papers by Erick Gong.
Last updated 2014-08-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Coping with risk: the effects of shocks on reproductive health and transactional sex in rural Tanzania
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- The heterogeneous effects of HIV testing
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (15)
Also in Working Papers, University of Otago, Department of Economics (2013) View citations (5)
- Income Shocks and HIV in Africa
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
Also in IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (2011) View citations (1)
- Motivating Agents: How Much Does the Mission Matter?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (9)
- HIV Testing and Risky Sexual Behavior
Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics View citations (7)
- Was the Wealth of Nations Determined in 1000 B.C.?
Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School View citations (28)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2006) View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics (2010)
- Was the Wealth of Nations Determined in 1000 BC?
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 2010, 2, (3), 65-97 View citations (147)
See also Working Paper (2008)