Details about Gunes Gokmen
Access statistics for papers by Gunes Gokmen.
Last updated 2020-06-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Policies in Hard Times: Assessing the Impact of Financial Crises on Structural Reforms
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University (2017) View citations (7)
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) (2017) View citations (3)
- The Power of Religion
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- War and Well-Being in Transition: Russo-Georgian Conflict as a Natural Experiment
Working Papers, New Economic School (NES)
- Minorities, Human Capital and Long-Run Development: Persistence of Armenian and Greek Influence in Turkey
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (6)
- Career incentives in political hierarchy: evidence from Imperial Russiaâ€
European Review of Economic History, 2020, 24, (2), 264-287
- The imperial roots of global trade
Journal of Economic Growth, 2020, 25, (1), 87-145
- Clash of civilizations demystified
European Journal of Political Economy, 2019, 60, (C) View citations (1)
- Inequality in the aftermath of financial crises: some empirical evidence
Applied Economics Letters, 2019, 26, (19), 1558-1562 View citations (1)
- Ethnic minorities and trade: The Soviet Union as a natural experiment
The World Economy, 2018, 41, (7), 1888-1902
- Genetic distance, trade, and the diffusion of development
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2018, 33, (4), 617-623 View citations (5)
- War and well-being in transition: Evidence from two natural experiments
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2018, 46, (3), 788-799
- Clash of civilizations and the impact of cultural differences on trade
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 127, (C), 449-458 View citations (7)
- Cultural Distance and Interstate Conflicts
British Journal of Political Science, 2017, 47, (4), 939-949
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.