Details about Gunes Gokmen
Access statistics for papers by Gunes Gokmen.
Last updated 2018-09-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Policies in Hard Times: Assessing the Impact of Financial Crises on Structural Reforms
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) View citations (2)
Also in Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University (2017) View citations (5)
- War and Well-Being in Transition: Russo-Georgian Conflict as a Natural Experiment
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR)
- Minorities, Human Capital and Long-Run Development: Persistence of Armenian and Greek Influence in Turkey
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (1)
- Ethnic minorities and trade: The Soviet Union as a natural experiment
The World Economy, 2018, 41, (7), 1888-1902
- Genetic distance, trade, and the diffusion of development
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2018, 33, (4), 617-623 View citations (2)
- Clash of civilizations and the impact of cultural differences on trade
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 127, (C), 449-458
- Cultural Distance and Interstate Conflicts
British Journal of Political Science, 2017, 47, (04), 939-949
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.