Details about Victoria Golikova
Access statistics for papers by Victoria Golikova.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Internationalization of Russian firms as institutional arbitrage: The case of Finland
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- Entry into Export Markets as an Incentive to Innovate. Evidence from the Russian Manufacturing Industry Survey
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Russian Manufacturing Revisited: Industrial Enterprises at the Start of the Crisis
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) View citations (10)
- New Generation of Russian Economic Studies
Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University View citations (2)
- Upgrading Russian enterprises from the value chain perspective: the case study of tube & pipe, and furniture sectors
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) View citations (1)
- Does international trade provide incentives for efficient behaviour of Russian manufacturing firms?
Post-Communist Economies, 2012, 24, (2), 277-289 View citations (2)
- Subsidiary evolution in a transition economy: Kemira GrowHow in the Russian fertilizer market
Journal of East European Management Studies, 2011, 16, (1), 9-30 View citations (3)
- State support for the development of small business in Russian regions
Post-Communist Economies, 1997, 9, (4), 423-430