Details about John H. Goddeeris
Access statistics for papers by John H. Goddeeris.
Last updated 2014-08-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Unexplained Gaps and Oaxaca-Blinder Decompositions
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (14)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University (2009) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2010)
- Financing Universal Health Care in the United States: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Efficiency and Distributional Effects
Working Papers, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory View citations (5)
- Conversion from Nonprofit to For-Profit Legal Status: Why Does It Happen and Should We Care?
IPR working papers, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University View citations (2)
- Why Not For-Profit? Conversions and Public Policy
IPR working papers, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University
- A Deadly Disparity: A Unified Assessment of the Black-White Infant Mortality Gap
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2011, 11, (1), 1-44 View citations (7)
- Unexplained gaps and Oaxaca-Blinder decompositions
Labour Economics, 2010, 17, (1), 284-290 View citations (82)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Non-Homothetic Preferences and the Non-Environmental Effects of Environmental Taxes
International Tax and Public Finance, 2005, 12, (2), 115-130 View citations (12)
- Adverse selection, moral hazard, and wealth effects in the medigap insurance market
Journal of Health Economics, 1991, 10, (4), 433-459 View citations (49)
- Modeling Interest-Group Campaign Contributions
Public Finance Review, 1989, 17, (2), 158-184 View citations (1)
- Compensating Differentials and Self-selection: An Application to Lawyers
Journal of Political Economy, 1988, 96, (2), 411-28 View citations (57)
- Medical Insurance, Technological Change, and Welfare
Economic Inquiry, 1984, 22, (1), 56-67 View citations (17)
- Theoretical considerations on the cost of illness
Journal of Health Economics, 1983, 2, (2), 149-159 View citations (1)
- Improving Access to Health Care: What Can the States Do?
Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.