Details about Marina Mileo Gorsuch
Access statistics for papers by Marina Mileo Gorsuch.
Last updated 2022-07-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of the 2016 United States Presidential Election on Employment Discrimination
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Population Economics (2022)
- Race, Religion, and Immigration: Experimental Evidence from the Labor Market
Journal of Economics, Race, and Policy, 2022, 5, (2), 75-97
- The effect of the 2016 United States presidential election on employment discrimination
Journal of Population Economics, 2022, 35, (1), 45-88
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Gender, Sexual Orientation, and Behavioral Norms in the Labor Market
ILR Review, 2019, 72, (4), 927-954 View citations (1)
- Family matters: Development of new family interrelationship variables for US IPUMS data projects
Journal of Economic and Social Measurement, 2017, (2), 123-149
- Decomposing the increase in men’s time on childcare during the great recession
Review of Economics of the Household, 2016, 14, (1), 53-82 View citations (8)
- Tooth loss in appalachia and the mississippi delta relative to other regions in the united states 1999-2010
American Journal of Public Health, 2014, 104, (5), e85-e91
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.