Details about Wolf-Heimo Grieben
Access statistics for papers by Wolf-Heimo Grieben.
Last updated 2017-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- North-South Trade, Unemployment and Growth: What’s the Role of Labor Unions?
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz View citations (1)
- The Conundrum of Recovery Policies: Growth or Jobs?
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
- Labor Unions, Globalization, and Mercantilism
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
- Globalization with Labor Market Frictions and Non-Scale Growth
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade
- Wage bargaining, trade and growth
Research in Economics, 2017, 71, (3), 564-587
- Can Countries with Severe Labor Market Frictions Gain from Globalization?
Review of Development Economics, 2009, 13, (2), 230-247 View citations (3)
- Globalization, rent protection institutions, and going alone in freeing trade
European Economic Review, 2009, 53, (8), 1042-1065 View citations (20)
- A Schumpeterian North–South Growth Model of Trade and Wage Inequality*
Review of International Economics, 2005, 13, (1), 106-128 View citations (10)
- Schumpeterian growth and the political economy of employment protection
Journal of Economics, 2005, 86, (1), 77-118 View citations (1)
Also in Journal of Economics, 2005, 10, (1), 77-118 (2005) View citations (1)
- Schumpeterian Growth, North-South Trade and Wage Rigidity
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2004, 4, (1), 1-46 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.