Details about Francesca Greselin
Access statistics for papers by Francesca Greselin.
Last updated 2021-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Social Welfare Implications of the Zenga Index
- Lorenz versus Zenga Inequality Curves: a New Approach to Measuring Tax Redistribution and Progressivity
Working papers, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino
- Measuring economic inequality and risk: a unifying approach based on personal gambles, societal preferences and references
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Estimation of Zenga's new index of economic inequality in heavy tailed populations
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Zenga’s new index of economic inequality, its estimation, and an analysis of incomes in Italy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Probability and Statistics (2010)
- A robust approach to model-based classification based on trimming and constraints
Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, 2020, 14, (2), 327-354
- Analyzing the Gender Gap in Poland and Italy, and by Regions
International Advances in Economic Research, 2020, 26, (4), 433-447
- Comparisons Between Poorest and Richest to Measure Inequality
Sociological Methods & Research, 2020, 49, (2), 526-561
- Inferential results for a new measure of inequality
Econometrics Journal, 2019, 22, (2), 153-172
- Practice Oriented and Monte Carlo Based Estimation of the Value-at-Risk for Operational Risk Measurement
Risks, 2019, 7, (2), 1-20 View citations (1)
- Eigenvalues and constraints in mixture modeling: geometric and computational issues
Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, 2018, 12, (2), 203-233 View citations (2)
- From the Classical Gini Index of Income Inequality to a New Zenga-Type Relative Measure of Risk: A Modeller’s Perspective
Econometrics, 2018, 6, (1), 1-20 View citations (6)
- The joint role of trimming and constraints in robust estimation for mixtures of Gaussian factor analyzers
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2016, 99, (C), 131-147 View citations (3)
- More Equal and Poorer, or Richer but More Unequal?
Stochastics and Quality Control, 2014, 29, (2), 99-117 View citations (3)
- Closed Likelihood Ratio Testing Procedures to Assess Similarity of Covariance Matrices
The American Statistician, 2013, 67, (3), 117-128 View citations (6)
- Contrasting the Gini and Zenga indices of economic inequality
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2013, 40, (2), 282-297 View citations (12)
- Assessing the pattern of covariance matrices via an augmentation multiple testing procedure
Statistical Methods & Applications, 2011, 20, (2), 141-170 View citations (5)
- Zenga's New Index of Economic Inequality, Its Estimation, and an Analysis of Incomes in Italy
Journal of Probability and Statistics, 2010, 2010, 1-26 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.