Details about Andrew Grodner
Access statistics for papers by Andrew Grodner.
Last updated 2017-01-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Distribution of Wealth and Interdependent Preferences
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
- Social Interactions in Demand
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (12)
- Labor Supply with Social Interactions: Econometric Estimates and Their Tax Policy Implications
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (10)
Also in Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University (2005) View citations (1)
- County Characteristics and Poverty Spell Length
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), 2007, 53, (1), 19-44 View citations (2)
- Gender earnings differentials in Taiwan: A stochastic frontier approach
Journal of Asian Economics, 2007, 18, (6), 934-945 View citations (9)
- SURVIVE THEN THRIVE: DETERMINANTS OF SUCCESS IN THE ECONOMICS PH.D. PROGRAM
Economic Inquiry, 2007, 45, (4), 864-871 View citations (5)
- Social Interactions in Labor Supply
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2006, 4, (6), 1226-1248 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.