Details about Jane Greve
Access statistics for papers by Jane Greve.
Last updated 2019-01-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can a shift of neighborhoods affect mental health? Evidence from a quasi-random allocation of applicants in the public social housing system
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Fetal Malnutrition And Academic Success: Evidence From Muslim Immigrants In Denmark
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2015) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2017)
- Labor Market Effects of Intrauterine Exposure to Nutritional Deficiency: Evidence from Administrative Data on Muslim Immigrants in Denmark
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2014) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Economics & Human Biology (2016)
- Overweight and Obesity and the Demand for Primary Physician Care
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Obesity and Labor Market Outcomes: New Danish Evidence
Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics View citations (10)
- Fetal malnutrition and academic success: Evidence from Muslim immigrants in Denmark
Economics of Education Review, 2017, 60, (C), 20-35
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Labor market effects of intrauterine exposure to nutritional deficiency: Evidence from administrative data on Muslim immigrants in Denmark
Economics & Human Biology, 2016, 21, (C), 196-209 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Evaluating the impact of a school-based health intervention using a randomized field experiment
Economics & Human Biology, 2015, 18, (C), 41-56
- Useful beautiful minds—An analysis of the relationship between schizophrenia and employment
Journal of Health Economics, 2013, 32, (6), 1066-1076 View citations (3)
- Children’s health-related life-styles: how parental child care affects them
Review of Economics of the Household, 2012, 10, (4), 557-572 View citations (10)
- New results on the effect of maternal work hours on children's overweight status: Does the quality of child care matter?
Labour Economics, 2011, 18, (5), 579-590 View citations (23)
- Overweight and obesity and the utilization of primary care physicians
Health Economics, 2011, 20, (S1), 53-67 View citations (4)
- Obesity and labor market outcomes in Denmark
Economics & Human Biology, 2008, 6, (3), 350-362 View citations (46)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.