Details about Ana Grdović Gnip
Access statistics for papers by Ana Grdović Gnip.
Last updated 2020-11-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Makroekonomski učinci diskrecijskih izmjena u sustavu poreza na dodanu vrijednost (PDV) u Hrvatskoj: narativni pristup
EFZG Working Papers Series, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb
- Empirical assessment of stabilization effects of fiscal policy in Croatia
EFZG Working Papers Series, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal for Economic Forecasting (2015)
- Macroeconomic effects of public investment in South-East Europe
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2019, 41, (6), 1179-1194 View citations (1)
- Stress testing the EU fiscal framework
Journal of Financial Stability, 2016, 26, (C), 276-293 View citations (2)
- EMPIRICAL ASSESSMENT OF STABILIZATION EFFECTS OF FISCAL POLICY IN CROATIA
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2015, (1) View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The power of fiscal multipliers in Croatia
Financial Theory and Practice, 2014, 38, (2), 173-219 View citations (4)
- How hard does the tax bite hurt? Croatian vs. European worker
Financial Theory and Practice, 2010, 34, (2), 109-142 View citations (4)
- Obilježja fiskalne politike u Hrvatskoj
Chapter 08 in Održivost javnih financija na putu u monetarnu uniju, 2020, pp 121-139
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.