Details about Aleksandr Grigoryan
Access statistics for papers by Aleksandr Grigoryan.
Last updated 2022-04-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Charitable giving, social capital and positional concerns
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section
- Remittances and Emigration Intentions: Evidence from Armenia
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague
- Social Preferences, Public Good Provision, Social Capital and Positional Concerns: Empirical Evidence from the South Caucasus
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (1)
- Interaction between monetary policy and income inequality in a deposits market
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Measuring monetary policy: rules versus discretion
Empirical Economics, 2021, 61, (1), 35-60
- Export Growth Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate: Evidence from Armenia
International Economic Journal, 2020, 34, (3), 493-509
- Performance and Capital Structure of Microfinance Institutions in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Eastern European Economics, 2017, 55, (5), 395-419 View citations (12)
- A Model for Anocracy
Journal of Income Distribution, 2013, 22, (1), 3-24 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.