Details about Andrew S. Griffen
Access statistics for papers by Andrew S. Griffen.
Last updated 2018-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Election, Implementation, and Social Capital in SchoolBased Management: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment on the COGES Project in Burkina Faso
Working Papers, JICA Research Institute View citations (3)
- On the Role of Community Management in Correcting Market Failures of Rural Developing Areas: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of COGES Project in Burkina Faso
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Fertility and Maternal Labor Supply in Japan: Conflicting policy goals?
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the Japanese and International Economies (2015)
- Assessing the Performance of Nonexperimental Estimators for Evaluating Head Start
Journal of Labor Economics, 2017, 35, (S1), S7 - S63 View citations (1)
- Height and calories in early childhood
Economics & Human Biology, 2016, 20, (C), 55-69 View citations (5)
- Fertility and maternal labor supply in Japan: Conflicting policy goals?
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 2015, 38, (C), 52-72 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.