Details about Anna Gunnthorsdottir
Access statistics for papers by Anna Gunnthorsdottir.
Last updated 2013-03-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- on the efficiency of team-based meritocracies
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The meritocracy as a mechanism to overcome social dilemmas
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Disposition, History and Contributions in Public Goods Experiments
Experimental, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2007)
- The effect of sharing rules on group competition
Experimental, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Near-efficient equilibria in contribution-based competitive grouping
Journal of Public Economics, 2010, 94, (11-12), 987-994 View citations (19)
- Disposition, history and contributions in public goods experiments
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2007, 62, (2), 304-315 View citations (89)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Embedding social dilemmas in intergroup competition reduces free-riding
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2006, 101, (2), 184-199 View citations (41)
- Using the Machiavellianism instrument to predict trustworthiness in a bargaining game
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2002, 23, (1), 49-66 View citations (66)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.