Details about Amy Y. Guisinger
Access statistics for papers by Amy Y. Guisinger.
Last updated 2021-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Industrial Connectedness and Business Cycle Comovements
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- A State-Level Analysis of Okun's Law
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy View citations (2)
Also in Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (2015) View citations (2)
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (2015) View citations (17)
See also Journal Article in Regional Science and Urban Economics (2018)
- Gender differences in the volatility of work hours and labor demand
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2020, 66, (C)
- Economic Forecasting: Comparing the Fed with the Private Sector
The Regional Economist, 2019, 27, (3)
- A state-level analysis of Okun's law
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2018, 68, (C), 239-248 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Comparing Measures of Potential Output
Review, 2018, 100, (4), 297-316 View citations (4)
- Escaping the “Teenage” Years: The Politics of Rigor and the Evolution of Private Environmental Standards
Ecological Economics, 2018, 152, (C), 76-87 View citations (4)
- Measuring Potential Output
Economic Synopses, 2018, (25), 1-2
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.