Details about Mouhcine Guettabi
Access statistics for papers by Mouhcine Guettabi.
Last updated 2018-08-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Who Benefits From an Oil Boom? Evidence From a Unique Alaskan Data Set
Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics
- 2006 Massachusetts Health Care Reform and its Impact on Sources of Insurance Coverage
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Great Recession and Nonmetropolitan America
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
Also in Economics Working Paper Series, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business (2013) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Regional Science (2015)
- Is there a Trade-off between Remote Living and Healthy Living? The Impact of Remoteness on Body Weight
The Review of Regional Studies, 2018, 48, (2), 173-192
- Stand Your Ground laws, homicides and gun deaths
Regional Studies, 2018, 52, (9), 1250-1260 View citations (1)
- Short-run impacts of a severance tax change: Evidence from Alaska
Energy Policy, 2017, 107, (C), 448-458 View citations (2)
- THE GREAT RECESSION AND NONMETROPOLITAN AMERICA
Journal of Regional Science, 2015, 55, (1), 93-112 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The Impact of Obesity on Consumer Bankruptcy
Economics & Human Biology, 2015, 17, (C), 208-224 View citations (3)
- URBAN SPRAWL, OBESOGENIC ENVIRONMENT, AND CHILD WEIGHT
Journal of Regional Science, 2014, 54, (3), 378-401 View citations (4)
- “Space Obesity”: The Effect of Remoteness on County Obesity
Growth and Change, 2014, 45, (4), 518-548 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.