Details about Fernanda Gutierrez-Navratil
Access statistics for papers by Fernanda Gutierrez-Navratil.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Emerging Markets Tilt Global Product Design? Impacts of Chinese Colorism on Hollywood Castings
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- How do your rivals' releasing dates affect your box office?
ACEI Working Paper Series, Association for Cultural Economics International View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Cultural Economics (2014)
- Los efectos medioambientales del boom y el parón inmobiliario
Economic Reports, FEDEA View citations (2)
- DOES TELEVISION ENTRY DECREASE THE NUMBER OF MOVIE THEATERS?
Economic Inquiry, 2017, 55, (2), 736-756 View citations (1)
- Do Movie Majors Really Collude? Indirect Evidence from Release Schedules
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, 2017, 221, (2), 9-31 View citations (1)
- Theatre allocation as a distributor’s strategic variable over movie runs
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2015, 39, (1), 65-83 View citations (7)
- How do your rivals’ releasing dates affect your box office?
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2014, 38, (1), 71-84 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.