Details about Abeyratna Gunasekarage
Access statistics for papers by Abeyratna Gunasekarage.
Last updated 2018-07-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Operating performance following corporate acquisitions: Does the organisational form of the target matter?
Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, 2016, 12, (1), 1-14 View citations (2)
- Australian Specific Bank Features and the Impact of Income Diversification on Bank Performance and Risk
Australian Economic Papers, 2015, 54, (2), 63-87 View citations (1)
- Bank diversification, performance and stock market response: Evidence from listed public banks in South Asian countries
Journal of Asian Economics, 2015, 41, (C), 69-85 View citations (4)
- Target's organisational form and returns to Australian bidders in cross-border acquisitions
Accounting and Finance, 2014, 54, (4), 1063-1091 View citations (3)
- Does the organisational form of the target influence market reaction to acquisition announcements? Australian evidence
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2013, 24, (C), 89-108 View citations (7)
- The influence of blockownership level and identity on board composition: evidence from the New Zealand market
Applied Financial Economics, 2013, 23, (16), 1287-1299
- State-dominant and non-state-dominant ownership concentration and firm performance: Evidence from China
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2010, 6, (4), 264-289 View citations (8)
- Corporate governance practices of small cap companies and their financial performance: an empirical study in New Zealand
International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 2008, 4, (1), 51-78 View citations (7)
- The long-term inflation hedging effectiveness of real estate and financial assets: A New Zealand investigation
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2008, 25, (4), 267-278
- The market reaction to the appointment of outside directors: An analysis of the interaction between the agency problem and the affiliation of directors
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2008, 4, (4), 259-277 View citations (2)
- Causal and Dynamic Relationships among Stock Returns, Return Volatility and Trading Volume: Evidence from Emerging markets in South-East Asia
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, 2007, 14, (4), 277-297 View citations (12)
- The influence of the degree of state ownership and the ownership concentration on the performance of listed Chinese companies
Research in International Business and Finance, 2007, 21, (3), 379-395 View citations (17)
- Macroeconomic Influence on the Stock Market: Evidence from an Emerging Market in South Asia
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 2004, 3, (3), 285-304 View citations (16)
- The post–announcement performance of dividend–changing companies: The dividend–signalling hypothesis revisited
Accounting and Finance, 2002, 42, (2), 131-151 View citations (6)
- The profitability of moving average trading rules in South Asian stock markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2001, 2, (1), 17-33 View citations (38)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.