Details about Hiroshi Gunji
Access statistics for papers by Hiroshi Gunji.
Last updated 2020-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Did BOJ's Negative Interest Rate Policy Increase Bank Lending?
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (1)
- Optimal Monetary Policy in an Estimated Local Currency Pricing Model
Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University View citations (1)
- Bank diversification and monetary policy
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (15), 1087-1090
- Hijōji taiō no shakai kagaku: Hōgaku to Keizaigaku no kyōdō no kokoromi (Social Science of Emergency Response: Joint Study in Jurisprudence and Economics)
Social Science Japan Journal, 2018, 21, (2), 354-356
- Why do Japanese women work so much less than Japanese men? A business cycle accounting approach
Japan and the World Economy, 2017, 42, (C), 45-55
- Estimates of average marginal tax rates on factor incomes in Japan
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 2011, 25, (2), 81-106 View citations (31)
- Bank profitability and the bank lending channel: Evidence from China
Journal of Asian Economics, 2010, 21, (2), 129-141 View citations (25)
- Bank competition and monetary policy
Japan and the World Economy, 2009, 21, (1), 105-115 View citations (13)
- Standard error and confidence interval for QALY weights
Economics Bulletin, 2004, 9, (1), 1-12 View citations (1)
- The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and law
Economics Bulletin, 2003, 11, (1), 1-12 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.