Details about Rachita Gulati
Access statistics for papers by Rachita Gulati.
Last updated 2022-08-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- A non-parametric index of corporate governance in the banking industry: an application to Indian data
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Socio-Economic Planning Sciences (2020)
- Are boards ‘substitute’ or ‘complement’ dividend payout? Econometric evidence for Indian banks
Economic Notes, 2022, 51, (2)
- Developing two dynamic Malmquist-Luenberger productivity indices: An illustrated application for assessing productivity performance of Indian banks
Omega, 2022, 107, (C) View citations (1)
- Do Boards Govern Executive Remuneration in Indian Banks? An Econometric Exploration
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2022, 20, (1), 211-255
- Does regulatory under‐compliance with governance standards lead to bank instability? An exploration using Indian data
Australian Economic Papers, 2022, 61, (1), 138-180
- Global and local banking crises and risk-adjusted efficiency of Indian banks: Are the impacts really perspective-dependent?
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2022, 84, (C), 23-39
- Assessing total factor productivity growth of the passenger-bus transit systems in Indian metropolitan cities using the sequential Malmquist-Luenberger productivity index approach
Applied Economics Letters, 2021, 28, (4), 274-280
- Board governance and bank performance: A meta- analysis
Research in International Business and Finance, 2021, 58, (C) View citations (1)
- A non-parametric index of corporate governance in the banking industry: An application to Indian data
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2020, 70, (C) View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Assessing the Quality of Bank Boards: Evidence from the Indian Banking Industry
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2020, 14, (4), 409-431 View citations (1)
- Demystifying gaps and testing for convergence in bank regulations impacting the competitive environment: a case of India and its peers in BRICS
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 2020, 29, (1), 15-43
- Analysing bank stability in India: Evidence from 2007/08-2016/17
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2019, 9, (6), 7 View citations (1)
- Did the global financial crisis alter the competitive conditions in the Indian banking industry?
Applied Economics Letters, 2019, 26, (10), 857-865 View citations (1)
- What drives credit risk in the Indian banking industry? An empirical investigation
Economic Systems, 2019, 43, (1), 42-62 View citations (9)
- Firm level R&D intensity: evidence from Indian drugs and pharmaceutical industry
Review of Managerial Science, 2018, 12, (1), 167-202 View citations (6)
- Analysing banks’ intermediation and operating efficiencies using the two-stage network DEA model: The case of India
International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 2017, 66, (4), 500-516 View citations (10)
- Emotional Intelligence: Influencing Smoking Behavior in Young Adults
Jindal Journal of Business Research, 2017, 6, (1), 14-24
- Assessing the impact of the global financial crisis on the profit efficiency of Indian banks
Economic Modelling, 2016, 58, (C), 167-181 View citations (29)
- Assessing the productivity growth of Indian banks during the post-deregulation period using non-radial Malmquist productivity index
International Journal of Operational Research, 2016, 25, (2), 169-195
- Impact of non-traditional activities on the efficiency of Indian banks: an empirical investigation
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2011, 4, (1), 125-166 View citations (6)
- Assessing the Effect of Ownership on the Efficiency of Indian Domestic Banks
The IUP Journal of Bank Management, 2010, IX, (3), 76-104 View citations (1)
- Did efficiency of Indian public sector banks converge with banking reforms?
International Review of Economics, 2009, 56, (1), 47-84 View citations (11)
- Technical efficiency and its determinants in the Indian domestic banking industry: an application of DEA and Tobit analysis
American Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2009, 1, (3), 256-296 View citations (3)
- The Impact of Size and Group Affiliation on Technical Efficiency of Indian Public Sector Banks: An Empirical Investigation
The IUP Journal of Bank Management, 2008, VII, (4), 18-40
- Deregulation and Efficiency of Indian Banks
India Studies in Business and Economics, Springer View citations (17)
- A Survey of Empirical Literature on Bank Efficiency
Springer View citations (5)
- Banking System in India: Developments, Structural Changes and Institutional Framework
- Financial Deregulation in the Indian Banking Industry: Has It Improved Cost Efficiency?
- Major Conclusions, Policy Implications and Some Areas for Future Research
- Measurement of Bank Efficiency: Analytical Methods
- Relevance of Non-traditional Activities on the Efficiency of Indian Banks
- Sources of Productivity Gains in Indian Banking Industry: Is It Efficiency Improvement or Technological Progress?
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.