Details about Atle Guttormsen
Access statistics for papers by Atle Guttormsen.
Last updated 2020-04-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regional Differences In Technical Efficiency And Technological Gap Of Norwegian Dairy Farms: A Stochastic Metafrontier Model
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2019)
- Nyere metoder: Hvordan prioritere helsetiltak bår både effekter og kostnader er usikre?
HERO Online Working Paper Series, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme
- Modelling Production Risk in Small Scale Subsistence Agriculture
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (4)
- CONSUMERS' WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR THE COLOR OF SALMON:A CHOICE EXPERIMENT WITH REAL ECONOMIC INCENTIVES
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (58)
- Import Demand Estimation and the Generalized Composite Commodity Theorem
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- Managing Genetic Resources for Fun and Profit -- The Role of the Interest Rate in Natural Selection
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- The Value of Information in Salmon Farming: Harvesting the Right Fish to the Right Time
Discussion Papers, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Department of Economics and Resource Management View citations (4)
- Seasonal Harvest Patterns in Multispecies Fisheries
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2020, 75, (3), 631-655
- Production Risk and Technical Efficiency of Tilapia Aquaculture in Bangladesh
Marine Resource Economics, 2019, 34, (2), 123 - 141 View citations (1)
- Regional differences in technical efficiency and technological gap of Norwegian dairy farms: a stochastic meta-frontier model
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (4), 409-421
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Disease Risk and Market Structure in Salmon Aquaculture
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2017, 03, (02), 1-29 View citations (3)
- The Fishery Performance Indicators: A Management Tool for Triple Bottom Line Outcomes
PLOS ONE, 2015, 10, (5), 1-20 View citations (6)
- Seafood Markets and Aquaculture Production: Special Issue Introduction
Marine Resource Economics, 2014, 29, (4), 301 - 304
- Moving beyond the fished or farmed dichotomy
Marine Policy, 2013, 38, (C), 369-374 View citations (4)
- Testing the central market hypothesis: a multivariate analysis of Tanzanian sorghum markets
Agricultural Economics, 2012, 43, (1), 115-123 View citations (9)
- The behavior of commodity prices in Ethiopia
Agricultural Economics, 2011, 42, (1), 87-97 View citations (14)
- Optimal management of renewable resources with Darwinian selection induced by harvesting
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2008, 56, (2), 167-179 View citations (13)
- AJAE APPENDIX: CONSUMERS’ WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR THE COLOR OF SALMON: A CHOICE EXPERIMENT WITH REAL ECONOMIC INCENTIVES
American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES, 2006, 88, (4), 8 View citations (67)
- Competition between farmed and wild salmon: the Japanese salmon market
Agricultural Economics, 2005, 33, (3), 333-340 View citations (15)
- Real options in the forest: what if prices are mean-reverting?
Forest Policy and Economics, 2002, 4, (1), 13-20 View citations (22)
- Aggregation over different qualities: Are there generic commodities?
Economics Bulletin, 2001, 3, (13), 1-6 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.