Details about Hristina Harizanova-Bartos
Access statistics for papers by Hristina Harizanova-Bartos.
Last updated 2020-03-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Innovations and diversifications toward sustainable Bulgarian agriculture
Problems of Agricultural Economics / Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI)
- Structural changes and labour adjustments in rural Bulgaria
118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- AGRICULTURE AS A POSSIBLE WAY FOR SUSTAINABLE DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT IN BULGARIA
CBU International Conference Proceedings, 2019, 7, 315-322
- ARDL Models Concerning Cattle Number and Cow Milk Production in Bulgaria
Economic Alternatives, 2019, (1), 63-76
- INNOVATIVE APPROACHES AND INNOVATIONS IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN BULGARIA
CBU International Conference Proceedings, 2019, 7, 81-87
- ACHIEVING SUSTAINABILITY IN THE WATER SECTOR THROUGH PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN BULGARIA
CBU International Conference Proceedings, 2018, 6, 473-479
- IMPACT OF AGRICULTURE ON AIR POLLUTION
CBU International Conference Proceedings, 2018, 6, 1071-1076
- Analysis of the External Environment of Green Jobs in Bulgaria
Economic Alternatives, 2017, (1), 122-136
- Study of the Social Audit and Standards for Social and Environmental Responsibility - Case Study of Bulgaria
Economic Alternatives, 2017, (3), 449-474 View citations (3)
- Analysis of the External Environment of Agricultural Holdings in the Grain Sector in Bulgaria
International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, 2016, 5, 116-124
- State and Perspective of Development of Semi-Subsistence Farms in Bulgaria
Nauchni trudove, 2009, (2), 3-60
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.