Details about Denise Hare
Access statistics for papers by Denise Hare.
Last updated 2022-09-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Decomposing growth in the gender wage gap in urban China: 1989–2011
Economics of Transition and Institutional Change, 2019, 27, (4), 915-941 View citations (4)
- EXAMINING THE TIMING OF WOMEN'S RETIREMENT IN URBAN CHINA: A DISCRETE TIME HAZARD RATE APPROACH
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2018, 36, (3), 451-466 View citations (1)
- What accounts for the decline in labor force participation among married women in urban China, 1991–2011?
China Economic Review, 2016, 38, (C), 251-266 View citations (32)
- Grain Promotion and Food Consumption: Analysis of Chinese Provincial Data
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2015, 37, (2), 332-345 View citations (1)
- The link between credit markets and self-employment choice among households in rural China
Journal of Asian Economics, 2013, 26, (C), 52-64 View citations (12)
- DOES THE PROVISION OF PUBLIC GOODS CORRESPOND TO LOCAL DEMAND?
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2011, 29, (1), 115-137 View citations (3)
- Land management in rural China and its gender implications
Feminist Economics, 2007, 13, (3-4), 35-61 View citations (13)
- The Determinants of Job Location and Its Effect on Migrants' Wages: Evidence from Rural China
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2002, 50, (3), 557-79 View citations (12)
- 'Push' versus 'pull' factors in migration outflows and returns: Determinants of migration status and spell duration among China's rural population
Journal of Development Studies, 1999, 35, (3), 45-72 View citations (60)
- Spatial Patterns in China's Rural Industrial Growth and Prospects for the Alleviation of Regional Income Inequality
Journal of Comparative Economics, 1999, 27, (3), 475-497 View citations (6)
- Women's Economic Status in Rural China: Household Contributions to Male-Female Disparities in the Wage-Labor Market
World Development, 1999, 27, (6), 1011-1029 View citations (8)
- Rural nonagricultural activities and their impact on the distribution of income: Evidence from farm households in Southern China
China Economic Review, 1994, 5, (1), 59-82 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.