Details about Govind Hariharan
Access statistics for papers by Govind Hariharan.
Last updated 2018-02-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Location-allocation planning of stockpiles for effective disaster mitigation
Annals of Operations Research, 2012, 196, (1), 469-490 View citations (20)
- Changes in stockholding behavior: Evidence from household survey data
Finance Research Letters, 2005, 2, (2), 89-96 View citations (4)
- Risk tolerance and asset allocation for investors nearing retirement
Financial Services Review, 2000, 9, (2), 159-170 View citations (18)
- Do Poor People Have a Stronger Relationship between Income and Mortality Than the Rich? Implications of Panel Data for Health-Health Analysis
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 1996, 12, (1), 51-63 View citations (13)
- Protectionist Reputations and the Threat of Voluntary Export Restraint
Review of International Economics, 1995, 3, (2), 199-208 View citations (3)
- Controlling for Causality in the Link from Income Mortality: Errata
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 1994, 8, (3), 320 View citations (10)
- Controlling for Causality in the Link from Income to Mortality
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 1994, 8, (1), 85-93 View citations (21)
- The hazard of starting smoking: Estimates from a split population duration model
Journal of Health Economics, 1994, 13, (2), 213-230 View citations (102)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.