Details about Hassan Ali Harajli
Access statistics for papers by Hassan Ali Harajli.
Last updated 2020-05-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Commercial-scale hybrid solar photovoltaic - diesel systems in select Arab countries with weak grids: An integrated appraisal
Energy Policy, 2020, 137, (C)
- Willingness to Pay for Energy Efficient Appliances: The Case of Lebanese Consumers
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (20), 1-1
- Attributional life cycle assessment of mounted 1.8kWp monocrystalline photovoltaic system with batteries and comparison with fossil energy production system
Applied Energy, 2015, 154, (C), 428-437 View citations (18)
- Willingness to pay for green power in an unreliable electricity sector: Part 1. The case of the Lebanese residential sector
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 50, (C), 1634-1642 View citations (7)
- Willingness to pay for green power in an unreliable electricity sector: Part 2. The case of the Lebanese commercial sector
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 50, (C), 1643-1649 View citations (7)
- Preliminary appraisal of wave power prospects in Lebanon
Renewable Energy, 2013, 53, (C), 165-173 View citations (14)
- Whole systems appraisal of a UK Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) system: Energy, environmental, and economic evaluations
Energy Policy, 2012, 40, (C), 219-230 View citations (24)
- Integrated appraisal of a Solar Hot Water system
Energy, 2010, 35, (3), 1351-1362 View citations (21)
- The Lebanese electricity system in the context of sustainable development
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (2), 751-761 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.