Details about Niclas Hagelin
Access statistics for papers by Niclas Hagelin.
Last updated 2011-08-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Empirical evidence on the incentives to hedge transaction and translation exposure
Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Empirical evidence concerning incentives to hedge transaction and translation exposures
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2006, 16, (2), 142-159 View citations (7)
- Family ownership, dual-class shares, and risk management
Global Finance Journal, 2006, 16, (3), 283-301 View citations (6)
- Foreign exchange exposure, risk management, and quarterly earnings announcements
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2005, 15, (1), 15-30 View citations (1)
- Dynamic investment strategies with and without emerging equity markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2004, 5, (2), 193-215 View citations (1)
- Expiration day effects of index futures and options: evidence from a market with a long settlement period
Applied Financial Economics, 2004, 14, (6), 385-396 View citations (9)
- Why firms hedge with currency derivatives: an examination of transaction and translation exposure
Applied Financial Economics, 2003, 13, (1), 55-69 View citations (22)
- Index option market activity and cash market volatility under different market conditions: an empirical study from Sweden
Applied Financial Economics, 2000, 10, (6), 597-613 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.