Details about Emre Hatipoglu
Access statistics for papers by Emre Hatipoglu.
Last updated 2023-05-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Spatial Modeling of Bargaining Among Stakeholders in Energy Policy: The Case of Japanese Nuclear Plants
Discussion Papers, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center
- Syrian Refugees, Public Attitudes, Policy Areas and Political Parties in Turkey: A Systematic Analysis of Twitter Data
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Behavioral Aspects of Energy Transition: A KAPSARC-Energy Systems Catapult (ESC) Joint Methodological Report
Methodology Papers, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center
- World Oil and Inventory Study: A Global VAR Analysis
Methodology Papers, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center View citations (1)
- Documenting energy flows between states: The Global Energy Relations Dataset (GERD), 1978–2014
International Interactions, 2022, 48, (3), 492-519
- The sensitivity of oil price shocks to preexisting market conditions: A GVAR analysis
Journal of Commodity Markets, 2022, 27, (C)
- Renewables and the future of geopolitics: Revisiting main concepts of international relations from the lens of renewables
Russian Journal of Economics, 2020, 6, (4), 358-373 View citations (2)
- Economic Sanctions and Banking Crises in Target Economies
Defence and Peace Economics, 2018, 29, (2), 171-189 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.