Details about Paul Hanly
Access statistics for papers by Paul Hanly.
Last updated 2023-05-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Correction to: The cost of lost productivity due to premature mortality associated with COVID-19: a Pan-European study
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2022, 23, (1), 153-153 View citations (2)
- The cost of lost productivity due to premature mortality associated with COVID-19: a Pan-European study
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2022, 23, (2), 249-259 View citations (2)
- Employer survey to estimate the productivity friction period
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2021, 22, (2), 255-266
- Impact on Firm Liquidity Arising from Outsourcing Decisions as Evidenced by Off-Balance-Sheet Disclosures
International Advances in Economic Research, 2021, 27, (1), 17-27
- Advances in the methodological approach to friction period estimation: A European perspective
Social Science & Medicine, 2020, 264, (C)
- Variation in the methodological approach to productivity cost valuation: the case of prostate cancer
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2019, 20, (9), 1399-1408 View citations (2)
- Making Implicit Assumptions Explicit in the Costing of Informal Care: The Case of Head and Neck Cancer in Ireland
PharmacoEconomics, 2017, 35, (5), 591-601
- Valuing Informal Care in Ireland: Beyond the Traditional Production Boundary
The Economic and Social Review, 2017, 48, (3), 337-364 View citations (5)
- Distress in long‐term head and neck cancer carers: a qualitative study of carers' perspectives
Journal of Clinical Nursing, 2016, 25, (15-16), 2317-2327
- Productivity Losses Associated with Head and Neck Cancer Using the Human Capital and Friction Cost Approaches
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2015, 13, (4), 359-367 View citations (5)
- Cost Effectiveness of Fecal DNA Screening for Colorectal Cancer: A Systematic Review and Quality Appraisal of the Literature
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2013, 11, (3), 181-192
- Time Costs Associated with Informal Care for Colorectal Cancer: An Investigation of the Impact of Alternative Valuation Methods
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2013, 11, (3), 193-203 View citations (3)
- Research Note: Modelling Tourism Demand â€“ an Econometric Analysis of North American Tourist Expenditure in Ireland, 1985â€“2004
Tourism Economics, 2007, 13, (2), 319-327 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.