Details about Issam Hallak
Access statistics for papers by Issam Hallak.
Last updated 2009-11-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Business environment and firm performance in European lagging regions
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Current Challenges in Fostering the European Innovation Ecosystem
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site)
- Why Larger Lenders obtain Higher Returns: Evidence from Sovereign Syndicated Loans
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Financial Management (2011)
- Why Borrowers Pay Premiums to Larger Lenders: Empirical Evidence from Sovereign Syndicated Loans
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy
Also in CFS Working Paper Series, Center for Financial Studies (CFS) (2002)
- Bank loans non-linear structure of pricing: Empirical evidence from sovereign debts
CFS Working Paper Series, Center for Financial Studies (CFS) View citations (2)
- Courts and sovereign eurobonds: Credibility of the judicial enforcement of repayment
CFS Working Paper Series, Center for Financial Studies (CFS) View citations (3)
- The Determinants of Up-Front Fees on Bank Loans to LDC Sovereigns
Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics
- Private sector share of external debt and financial stability: Evidence from bank loans
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2013, 32, (C), 17-41 View citations (4)
- Why Larger Lenders Obtain Higher Returns: Evidence from Sovereign Syndicated Loans
Financial Management, 2011, 40, (2), 427-453 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Renegotiation and the pricing structure of sovereign bank loans: Empirical evidence
Journal of Financial Stability, 2009, 5, (1), 89-103 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.