Details about Denise Hawkes
Access statistics for papers by Denise Hawkes.
Last updated 2015-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Multidimensional approach to workless-ness: a matter of opportunities, social factors and individual's idiosyncrasies
DoQSS Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London
- Skills, human capital and the plant productivity gap: UK evidence from matched plant, worker and workforce data
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (18)
- Returns to Education: Evidence from UK Twins
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in Working Papers, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance (2002)
CEE Discussion Papers, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE (2002) View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2003)
- Age at Motherhood and Child Development: Evidence from the UK Millennium Cohort
National Institute Economic Review, 2012, 222, (1), R52-R66 View citations (6)
- Measuring and Understanding Productivity in UK Market Services
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2006, 22, (4), 560-572 View citations (14)
- Modelling non‐response in the National Child Development Study
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 2006, 169, (3), 479-491 View citations (28)
- Returns to Education: Evidence from U.K. Twins
American Economic Review, 2003, 93, (5), 1799-1812 View citations (37)
See also Working Paper (2002)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.