Details about Gustav Hansson
Access statistics for papers by Gustav Hansson.
Last updated 2018-12-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Evaluating the impact of firm subsidy using a multilevel propensity score approach
CAFO Working Papers, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics View citations (14)
- Nationalism and Government Effectiveness
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Comparative Economics (2011)
- Same Same but Different? A Comparison of Institutional Models
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Country Size and the Rule of Law: Resuscitating Montesquieu
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade View citations (13)
Also in Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics (2006) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2011)
- Institutions and their Measures: A Black Box of Goodies
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (3)
- Country size and the rule of law: Resuscitating Montesquieu
European Economic Review, 2011, 55, (5), 613-629 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Nationalism and government effectiveness
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2011, 39, (3), 431-451 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- What Determines Rule of Law? An Empirical Investigation of Rival Models
Kyklos, 2009, 62, (3), 371-393 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.