Details about Sushil Kumar Haldar
Access statistics for papers by Sushil Kumar Haldar.
Last updated 2021-01-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Impact of riverbank erosion: A case study
- Does U Feminisation Work in Female Labour Force Participation Rate? India: A Case Study
The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 2020, 63, (1), 143-160
- Is India experiencing health convergence? An empirical analysis
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2020, 53, (4), 591-618
- Regional convergence of social and economic development in the districts of West Bengal, India: Do clubs exist? Does space matter? An empirical analysis using DLHS I–IV and NFHS IV data
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2020, 22, (1), 58-90
- Socio-economic development and child sex ratio in India: revisiting the debate using spatial panel data regression
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2020, 22, (2), 305-327
- Beta, sigma and club convergence: Indian experience from 1980 to 2015
Indian Economic Review, 2019, 54, (2), 343-366 View citations (2)
- Club Convergence among the Major Indian States During 1982â€“2014: Does Investment in Human Capital Matter?
South Asia Economic Journal, 2019, 20, (2), 184-204
- Socio-economic Determinants of Multidimensional Poverty in Rural West Bengal: A Household Level Analysis
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2019, 17, (3), 603-622
- Determinants of Exports of Information Technology in India
South Asia Economic Journal, 2015, 16, (1), 64-81 View citations (2)
- Does demographic dividend yield economic dividend? India, a case study
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (2), 1274-1291 View citations (2)
- Economic Growth in South Asia
Journal of South Asian Development, 2015, 10, (2), 230-249
- Economic Growth of Selected South Asian Countries: Does Institution Matter?
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2015, 5, (2), 356-370
- Poverty, Fertility and Child Labor: Does Demand Theory of Fertility Matter? An Exploratory Study in India
International Journal of Business and Social Research, 2012, 2, (3), 91-98
Also in International Journal of Business and Social Research, 2012, 2, (3), 91-98 (2012)
- Does Human Capital Cause Economic Growth? A Case Study of India
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2010, 3, (1), 7-25 View citations (10)
- Economic Growth in India Revisited
South Asia Economic Journal, 2009, 10, (1), 105-126 View citations (3)
- Understanding Development
India Studies in Business and Economics, Springer
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.