Details about Peter Haiss
Access statistics for papers by Peter Haiss.
Last updated 2020-02-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Signals of foreign bank entry on real sector FDI and foreign trade and their impact on economic development in the New EU Member States
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics
- The Relationship of Insurance and Economic Growth - a Theoretical and Empirical Analysis
EcoMod2006, EcoMod View citations (1)
- Privileged Interfirm/Bank Relationships in Central Europe: Trigger or Trap for Corporate Governance?
Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research (1999) View citations (1)
- Credit Euroization in Eastern Europe: The ‘Foreign Funds’ Channel at Work
Comparative Economic Studies, 2012, 54, (3), 471-505 View citations (5)
- Contribution of financial market segments at different stages of development: Transition, cohesion and mature economies compared
Journal of Financial Stability, 2009, 5, (4), 431-455 View citations (43)
- The relationship between insurance and economic growth in Europe: a theoretical and empirical analysis
Empirica, 2008, 35, (4), 405-431 View citations (73)
- Dollar depreciation--Euro pain
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2007, 29, (5), 739-763 View citations (1)
- Foreign direct investment in the financial sector and economic growth in Central and Eastern Europe: The crucial role of the efficiency channel
Emerging Markets Review, 2006, 7, (4), 300-319 View citations (36)
- How well prepared are the New Member States for the European Monetary Union?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2004, 26, (7), 769-791 View citations (14)
- Central European banks and stock exchanges:: Capacity-building and institutional development
European Management Journal, 1998, 16, (4), 431-446 View citations (9)
- Financial markets in the Baltic States: fit for the EU?
Journal of International Development, 1998, 10, (5), 659-679
- Asset Management in Volatile Markets
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum
- Corporate Governance in Central and Eastern Europe - Transition management is a tough job
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum View citations (1)
- Importance of Financial Sectors for Growth in Accession Countries
Chapter 11 in Financial Development, Integration and Stability, 2006 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.