Details about Renate Hartwig
Access statistics for papers by Renate Hartwig.
Last updated 2019-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Household Characteristics Shape Program Access and Asset Accumulation: A Mixed Method Analysis of the Vision 2020 Umurenge Programme in Rwanda
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Unblurring the Market for Vision Correction: A Willingness to Pay Experiment in Rural Burkina Faso
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
- Nudging Households to Take Up Health Insurance: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Burkina Faso
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Effects of decentralized health care financing on maternal care in Indonesia
ISS Working Papers - General Series, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague
See also Journal Article in Economic Development and Cultural Change (2019)
- How can public works programmes create sustainable employment?
IDOS Discussion Papers, German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS) View citations (5)
- Does Forced Solidarity Hamper Investment in Small and Micro Enterprises?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (21)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Comparative Economics (2017)
- Post 2015: why the development finance debate needs to make the move from quantity to quality
Briefing Papers, German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS) View citations (1)
- Mutual health insurance and its contribution to improving child health in Rwanda
Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics View citations (4)
- An assessment of the effects of the 2002 food crisis on children's health in Malawi
ISS Working Papers - General Series, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague View citations (1)
Also in Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG (2009)
- Can information increase the understanding and uptake of insurance? Lessons from a randomized experiment in rural Burkina Faso
Social Science & Medicine, 2019, 220, (C), 102-111 View citations (3)
- Effects of Decentralized Health-Care Financing on Maternal Care in Indonesia
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2019, 67, (3), 659 - 686
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Now or later? The allocation of the pot and the insurance motive in fixed roscas
Journal of Development Economics, 2019, 140, (C), 1-11 View citations (6)
- Productive effects of public works programs: What do we know? What should we know?
World Development, 2018, 107, (C), 111-124 View citations (18)
- Does forced solidarity hamper investment in small and micro enterprises?
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2017, 45, (4), 827-846 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Electricity Access and the Performance of Micro and Small Enterprises: Evidence from West Africa
The European Journal of Development Research, 2013, 25, (5), 815-829 View citations (16)
- An Assessment of the Effects of the 2002 Food Crisis on Children's Health in Malawi-super- †
Journal of African Economies, 2012, 21, (1), 124-165 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.