Details about Mohammad Hajizadeh
Access statistics for papers by Mohammad Hajizadeh.
Last updated 2020-01-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Increased Duration of Paid Maternity Leave Lowers Infant Mortality in Low- and MiddleIncome Countries: A Quasi-Experimental Study
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in PLOS Medicine (2016)
- Equity of health care financing in Iran
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Assessing progressivity and catastrophic effect of out-of-pocket payments for healthcare in Canada: 2010–2015
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2019, 20, (7), 1001-1011
- Does socioeconomic status affect lengthy wait time in Canada? Evidence from Canadian Community Health Surveys
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2018, 19, (3), 369-383
- Socioeconomic inequalities in health among Indigenous peoples living off-reserve in Canada: Trends and determinants
Health Policy, 2018, 122, (8), 854-865
- Increased Duration of Paid Maternity Leave Lowers Infant Mortality in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Quasi-Experimental Study
PLOS Medicine, 2016, 13, (3), 1-18 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Socioeconomic gradient in health in Canada: Is the gap widening or narrowing?
Health Policy, 2016, 120, (9), 1040-1050 View citations (2)
- Inequalities in Maternal Health Care Utilization in Sub-Saharan African Countries: A Multiyear and Multi-Country Analysis
PLOS ONE, 2015, 10, (4), 1-16
- Paid maternity leave and childhood vaccination uptake: Longitudinal evidence from 20 low-and-middle-income countries
Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 140, (C), 104-117 View citations (1)
- Health Policy and Equity of Health Care Financing in Australia: 1973–2010
Review of Income and Wealth, 2014, 60, (2), 298-322 View citations (4)
- Social inequality in infant mortality: What explains variation across low and middle income countries?
Social Science & Medicine, 2014, 101, (C), 36-46 View citations (2)
- Socioeconomic inequalities in adult obesity risk in Canada: trends and decomposition analyses
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 15, (2), 203-221 View citations (9)
- The effect of characteristics of title on citation rates of articles
Scientometrics, 2014, 98, (3), 2007-2010 View citations (13)
- Health policy and horizontal inequities of health-care utilization in Australia: 1983--2005
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (18), 1765-1775 View citations (1)
- Unmet need and met unneed in health care utilisation in Iran
International Journal of Social Economics, 2012, 39, (6), 400-422
- Out-of-pocket expenditures for hospital care in Iran: who is at risk of incurring catastrophic payments?
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2011, 11, (4), 267-285 View citations (5)
- Equity of Health Care Financing in Iran: The Effect of Extending Health Insurance to the Uninsured
Oxford Development Studies, 2010, 38, (4), 461-476 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.