Details about Teresa D Harrison
Access statistics for papers by Teresa D Harrison.
Last updated 2019-04-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- OLS and IV estimation of regression models including endogenous interaction terms
UvA-Econometrics Working Papers, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics View citations (30)
Also in School of Economics Working Paper Series, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University (2014) View citations (44)
- Nonprofit tax exemptions and market structure: The case of fitness centers
School of Economics Working Paper Series, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University View citations (2)
- Nonprofits, Crowd-Out, and Credit Constraints
School of Economics Working Paper Series, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University View citations (1)
- Hospital competition, spillovers and provision of uncompensated care
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (31), 3401-3412
- Entry, donor market size, and competitive conduct among nonprofit firms
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2017, 50, (C), 294-318 View citations (2)
- Too Many Nonprofits? An Empirical Approach to Estimating Trends in Nonprofit Demand Density
Nonprofit Policy Forum, 2014, 5, (2), 17 View citations (5)
- Boards, Executive Excess Compensation, and Shared Power: Evidence from Nonprofit Firms
The Financial Review, 2013, 48, (4), 617-643 View citations (2)
- DO MERGERS REALLY REDUCE COSTS? EVIDENCE FROM HOSPITALS
Economic Inquiry, 2011, 49, (4), 1054-1069 View citations (29)
- Do economics journal archives promote replicable research?
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2008, 41, (4), 1406-1420 View citations (28)
- Entry and Exit in the Nonprofit Sector
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2008, 8, (1), 1-42 View citations (12)
- Review of np software for R
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2008, 23, (6), 861-865 View citations (2)
- Taxes and Agglomeration Economies: How Are They Related to Nonprofit Firm Location?
Southern Economic Journal, 2008, 75, (2), 538-557 View citations (2)
- Consolidations and closures: an empirical analysis of exits from the hospital industry
Health Economics, 2007, 16, (5), 457-474 View citations (5)
- Hospital mergers: who merges with whom?
Applied Economics, 2006, 38, (6), 637-647 View citations (1)
- Lessons from the JMCB Archive
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2006, 38, (4), 1093-1107 View citations (47)
- The Effect of the Nonprofit Motive on Hospital Competitive Behavior
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2005, 4, (1), 1-17 View citations (13)
- Competition and collaboration: when are they good for the nonprofit sector?
Chapter 6 in Handbook of Research on Nonprofit Economics and Management, 2018, pp 118-131
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.