Details about Tibor Paul Hanappi
Access statistics for papers by Tibor Paul Hanappi.
Last updated 2020-05-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Corporate Effective Tax Rates: Model Description and Results from 36 OECD and Non-OECD Countries
OECD Taxation Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (4)
- Loss carryover provisions: Measuring effects on tax symmetry and automatic stabilisation
OECD Taxation Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (1)
- Unintended technology-bias in corporate income taxation: The case of electricity generation in the low-carbon transition
OECD Taxation Working Papers, OECD Publishing
- Taxation and Investment in India
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (1)
- The Potential of Electromobility in Austria: An Analysis Based on Hybrid Choice Models
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (3)
- Retirement Behaviour in Austria: Incentive Effects on Old-Age Labor Supply
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
Also in NRN working papers, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria (2012) View citations (13)
- A Note on Automatic Stabilizers in Austria: Evidence from ITABENA
NRN working papers, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria View citations (5)
- Tax Incentives and Family Labor Supply in Austria
NRN working papers, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economics of the Household (2016)
- Retirement Behaviour in Austria: Effects of Incentives on Old‐Age Labour Supply
Fiscal Studies, 2019, 40, (3), 301-328
- Estimating the fiscal effects of base erosion and profit shifting: data availability and analytical issues
UNCTAD Transnational Corporations Journal View citations (1)
- Tax incentives and family labor supply in Austria
Review of Economics of the Household, 2016, 14, (4), 961-987 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- The potential of electromobility in Austria: Evidence from hybrid choice models under the presence of unreported information
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2016, 83, (C), 30-41 View citations (7)
- Crisis responses, competitiveness and jobs
Studies on Growth with Equity, International Labour Office, Research Department
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.