Details about Katherine Marie Harris
Access statistics for papers by Katherine Marie Harris.
Last updated 2014-06-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Learning to trust flu shots: quasi-experimental evidence on the role of learning in influenza vaccination decisions from the 2009 influenza A/H1N1 (swine flu) pandemic
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
- Learning to Trust Flu Shots: Quasi‐Experimental Evidence from the 2009 Swine Flu Pandemic
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (9), 1148-1162 View citations (1)
- Issuance of patient reminders for influenza vaccination by us-based primary care physicians during the first year of universal influenzavaccination recommendations
American Journal of Public Health, 2014, 104, (6), e60-e62 View citations (4)
- Social, behavioral, and genetic linkages from adolescence into adulthood
American Journal of Public Health, 2013, 103, (SUPPL.1), S25-S32 View citations (3)
- Racial and ethnic disparities in uptake and location of vaccination for 2009-H1N1 and seasonal influenza
American Journal of Public Health, 2011, 101, (7), 1252-1255 View citations (16)
- Do Citizens Know Whether Their State Has Decriminalized Marijuana? Assessing the Perceptual Component of Deterrence Theory
Review of Law & Economics, 2009, 5, (1), 347-371 View citations (12)
- Prevalence of HIV infection among young adults in the United States: Results from the add health study
American Journal of Public Health, 2006, 96, (6), 1091-1097
- How Do "Point Oh-Eight" (.08) BAC Laws Work?
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2005, 5, (1), 1-20 View citations (2)
- Measuring consumer perceptions of quality differences among competing health benefit plans
Journal of Health Economics, 2002, 21, (1), 1-17 View citations (15)
- A model of health plan choice:: Inferring preferences and perceptions from a combination of revealed preference and attitudinal data
Journal of Econometrics, 1998, 89, (1-2), 131-157 View citations (80)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.