Details about Paul Hagstrom
Access statistics for papers by Paul Hagstrom.
Last updated 2019-09-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are Pregnant Women Happier? Racial Differences in the Relationsip Between Pregnancy and Life Satisfaction
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Credit Cards and the Poor
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty View citations (5)
- Are pregnant women happier? Racial and ethnic differences in the relationship between pregnancy and life satisfaction in the United States
Review of Economics of the Household, 2016, 14, (3), 507-527 View citations (4)
- THE POVERTY REDUCTION SUCCESS OF PUBLIC TRANSFERS FOR WORKING AGE IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES IN THE UNITED STATES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2011, 29, (2), 191-206
- Credit Constraints and Job Mobility
Journal of Income Distribution, 2008, 17, (1), 34-55
- Food Stamp Program Participation of Refugees and Immigrants
Southern Economic Journal, 2008, 74, (3), 665-692 View citations (8)
- The Demand for Credit Cards: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Economic Inquiry, 2004, 42, (2), 304-318 View citations (20)
- Credit card debts of the poor: High and rising
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1999, 18, (1), 125-133 View citations (20)
- THE WEALTH EFFECTS OF INCOME INSURANCE
Review of Income and Wealth, 1999, 45, (3), 339-352 View citations (3)
- Wage Compensation for Dangerous Work Revisited
ILR Review, 1998, 52, (1), 116-135 View citations (32)
- The Food Stamp Participation and Labor Supply of Married Couples: An Empirical Analysis of Joint Decisions
Journal of Human Resources, 1996, 31, (2), 383-403 View citations (36)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.