Details about Ana María Herrera
Access statistics for papers by Ana María Herrera.
Last updated 2019-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Dynamic Model of Central Bank Intervention
Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey View citations (25)
- Oil Shocks and Aggregate Macroeconomic Behavior: The Role of Monetary Policy
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, UC San Diego View citations (48)
- Oil price shocks and U.S. economic activity
Energy Policy, 2019, 129, (C), 89-99
- The quantitative effects of tax foresight: Not all states are equal
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2019, 107, (C), -
- Forecasting crude oil price volatility
International Journal of Forecasting, 2018, 34, (4), 622-635 View citations (7)
- OIL PRICE SHOCKS, INVENTORIES, AND MACROECONOMIC DYNAMICS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2018, 22, (3), 620-639 View citations (8)
- Where do jobs go when oil prices drop?
Energy Economics, 2017, 64, (C), 469-482 View citations (15)
- Asymmetries in the response of economic activity to oil price increases and decreases?
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2015, 50, (C), 108-133 View citations (32)
- Oil Price Shocks and the U.S. Stock Market: Do Sign and Size Matter?
The Energy Journal, 2015, Volume 36, (Number 3) View citations (19)
- The effects of oil price shocks on job reallocation
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 61, (C), 95-113 View citations (20)
- Dynamic pricing and asymmetries in retail gasoline markets: What can they tell us about price stickiness?
Economics Letters, 2014, 122, (2), 247-252 View citations (4)
- Credit reallocation
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2011, 58, (6), 551-563 View citations (17)
- Dynamic Censored Regression and the Open Market Desk Reaction Function
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2011, 29, (2), 228-237 View citations (9)
Also in Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2011, 29, (2), 228-237 (2011) View citations (5)
- OIL PRICE SHOCKS AND INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION: IS THE RELATIONSHIP LINEAR?
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2011, 15, (S3), 472-497 View citations (82)
- Testing for the cartel in OPEC: non-cooperative collusion or just non-cooperative?
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2011, 27, (1), 144-168 View citations (43)
- Why are gasoline prices sticky? A test of alternative models of price adjustment
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2010, 25, (6), 903-928 View citations (18)
- OIL PRICE SHOCKS, SYSTEMATIC MONETARY POLICY, AND THE â€œGREAT MODERATIONâ€
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2009, 13, (1), 107-137 View citations (128)
- The comovement in inventories and in sales: Higher and higher
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (1), 155-158 View citations (7)
- Informed finance and technological change: Evidence from credit relationships
Journal of Financial Economics, 2007, 83, (1), 223-269 View citations (107)
- The Decline in U.S. Output Volatility: Structural Changes and Inventory Investment
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2005, 23, 462-472 View citations (56)
- Oil Shocks and Aggregate Macroeconomic Behavior: The Role of Monetary Policy: Comment
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2004, 36, (2), 265-86 View citations (340)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.