Details about Kolver Hernandez
Access statistics for papers by Kolver Hernandez.
Last updated 2014-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- The Transmission of US Shocks to Emerging Markets
2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (3)
- A Regime Switching Analysis of Exchange Rate Pass-through
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics
- State-Dependent Nominal Rigidities & Disinflation Programs in Small Open Economies
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany (2004) View citations (2)
- Inflation and Output Dynamics with State-Dependent Frequency of Price Changes
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
- A system reduction method to efficiently solve DSGE models
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2013, 37, (3), 571-576
- A regime-switching analysis of pass-through
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2012, 148, (3), 523-552 View citations (2)
- The role of relative prices in a generalized new Keynesian Phillips curve
EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Finanzas, 2008, 5, (1), 35-59
- Comments on "Monetary policy rules and exchange rate flexibility in a simple dynamic general equilibrium model"
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2004, 26, (2), 309-313
- SimulEditor: Java code to create Matlab code for Uhlig toolkit
QM&RBC Codes, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.