Details about Cesareo Hernandez
Access statistics for papers by Cesareo Hernandez.
Last updated 2010-05-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forecasting VARMA processes using VAR models and subspace-based state space models
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Forecasting VARMA processes: VAR models vs. subspace-based state space models
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics
- State Space Modelling of Cointegrated Systems using Subspace Algorithms
Econometrics, University Library of Munich, Germany
- TOWARDS A NEW EXPERIMENTAL ECONOMICS: COMPLEX BEHAVIOUR IN BARGAINING
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000, Society for Computational Economics
- Beyond Experimental Economics: Trading Institutions and Multiagent Systems
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999, Society for Computational Economics View citations (1)
- Modelling Learning and R&D in Innovative Environments: a Cognitive Multi-Agent Approach
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2004, 7, (2), 7 View citations (1)
- Industry As an Organisation of Agents: Innovation and R&D Management
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2003, 6, (2), 7 View citations (1)
- Towards a new experimental socio-economics: Complex behaviour in bargaining
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2002, 31, (4), 423-429
- Causality and the independence phenomenon: The case of the demand for money
Journal of Econometrics, 1981, 15, (2), 247-263 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.