Details about Matthew T. Heberling
Access statistics for papers by Matthew T. Heberling.
Last updated 2022-08-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assessing a pay-for-performance conservation program using an agent-based modeling framework
2022 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Anaheim, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Water Quality and Hedonic Models: A MetaAnalysis of Commodity, Market, and Methodological Characteristics
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University
- Property values, water quality, and benefit transfer: A nationwide meta-analysis
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Land Economics (2022)
- Property values and water quality: A nationwide meta-analysis and the implications for benefit transfer
NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency View citations (1)
- Optimal pollution trading without pollution reductions: a note
Vniversitas Económica, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá
- THE EFFECT OF THE NUMBER OF CHOICE SETS ON RESPONSES IN A STATED CHOICE SURVEY
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- Monetary Incentive Response Effects in Contingent Valuation Mail Surveys
Others, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Property Values, Water Quality, and Benefit Transfer: A Nationwide Meta-analysis
Land Economics, 2022, 98, (2), 191-218 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- The Effects of Agricultural and Urban Land Use on Drinking Water Treatment Costs: An Analysis of United States Community Water Systems
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2020, 06, (04), 1-26
- Benefit Transfer Challenges: Perspectives from U.S. Practitioners
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2018, 69, (3), 467-481 View citations (9)
- Factors Influencing Farmers’ Adoption of Best Management Practices: A Review and Synthesis
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (2), 1-26 View citations (44)
- The Effects of Source Water Quality on Drinking Water Treatment Costs: A Review and Synthesis of Empirical Literature
Ecological Economics, 2018, 151, (C), 195-209 View citations (6)
- A Multi-Scalar Examination of Law for Sustainable Ecosystems
Sustainability, 2014, 6, (6), 1-18 View citations (2)
- Does encouraging the use of wetlands in water quality trading programs make economic sense?
Ecological Economics, 2010, 69, (10), 1988-1994 View citations (5)
- Valuing acid mine drainage remediation in West Virginia: a hedonic modeling approach
The Annals of Regional Science, 2008, 42, (4), 987-999 View citations (4)
- Valuing acid mine drainage remediation in West Virginia: benefit transfer with preference calibration
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2007, 8, (4), 271-293
- Demand for public education: Evidence from a rural school district
Economics of Education Review, 2006, 25, (5), 521-531 View citations (5)
- Koutstaal, Paul. Economic Policy and Climate Change: Tradable Permits for Reducing Carbon Emissions. Lyme, US: Edward Elgar, 1997, 192 pp., $90.00
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2002, 84, (1), 256-257
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.