Details about Dimosthenis Hevas
Access statistics for papers by Dimosthenis Hevas.
Last updated 2017-10-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of IFRS Adoption on Tax-induced Incentives for Financial Earnings Management: Evidence from Greece
The International Journal of Accounting, 2013, 48, (2), 218-247 View citations (5)
- Mandating IFRS in an Unfavorable Environment: The Greek Experience
The International Journal of Accounting, 2011, 46, (3), 304-332 View citations (23)
- The differential information content of loss components under a conservative accounting regime
Managerial Finance, 2011, 37, (4), 316-333 View citations (1)
- The Effect of the Mandatory Application of IFRS on the Value Relevance of Accounting Data: Some Evidence from Greece
European Research Studies Journal, 2009, XII, (1), 73-100 View citations (4)
- Differences in the valuation of earnings and book value: Regulation effects or industry effects?
The International Journal of Accounting, 2005, 40, (4), 363-389 View citations (7)
- Response to commentary on "Differences in the valuation of earnings and book value: Regulation effects or industry effects?"
The International Journal of Accounting, 2005, 40, (4), 395-397 View citations (4)
- Value Relevance Of Institutional Investors
European Research Studies Journal, 2004, VII, (3-4), 83-102
- Share Prices and Ownership Variables:A Cross-Sectional and Temporal Analysis
European Research Studies Journal, 2003, VI, (3-4), 163-176
- The information content of investment tax credits
European Accounting Review, 2001, 10, (1), 173-186
- An empirical examination of the value relevance of consolidated earnings figures under a cost of acquisition regime
Applied Financial Economics, 2000, 10, (6), 645-653 View citations (1)
- The State of Accounting and the State of the State
Journal of Management & Governance, 1998, 2, (3), 267-285 View citations (6)
- Fixed assets revaluations and their association with stock returns
European Accounting Review, 1996, 5, (4), 651-670 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.