Details about NIROSHA Hewa WELLALAGE
Access statistics for papers by NIROSHA Hewa WELLALAGE.
Last updated 2021-02-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A search for Theory of Financial Market Failure in Lower Income Countries (LICs) and implication for Financial Exclusion
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Financial Inclusion and Digital Financial Services: Empirical evidence from Ghana
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Information communication technology and financial inclusion of innovative entrepreneurs
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2021, 163, (C)
- Corruption and innovation in private firms: Does gender matter?
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2020, 70, (C)
- Determinants of profit reinvestment undertaken by SMEs in the small island countries
Global Finance Journal, 2020, 43, (C) View citations (2)
- Firm bribery and credit access: evidence from Indian SMEs
Small Business Economics, 2020, 55, (1), 283-304 View citations (2)
- Formal credit and innovation: Is there a uniform relationship across types of innovation?
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2020, 70, (C), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Remittance and financial inclusion in refugee migrants: inverse probability of treatment weighting using the propensity score
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (9), 929-950
- Waste disclosure and corporate cash holdings
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (49), 5399-5412
- Corruption, Gender and Credit Constraints: Evidence from South Asian SMEs
Journal of Business Ethics, 2019, 159, (1), 267-280 View citations (7)
- Innovation and SME finance: Evidence from developing countries
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2019, 66, (C) View citations (8)
- Do female directors create value for the shareholders? Case study of New Zealand publicly listed companies
International Journal of Corporate Governance, 2018, 9, (4), 347-371
- Does the composition of boards of directors impact on CSR scores?
Social Responsibility Journal, 2018, 14, (3), 651-669 View citations (1)
- Access to credit by SMEs in South Asia: do women entrepreneurs face discrimination
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 41, (C), 336-346 View citations (3)
- Closely held family business agency costs between owners
International Journal of Corporate Governance, 2016, 7, (4), 287-305
- Informality and credit constraints: evidence from Sub-Saharan African MSEs
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (29), 2756-2770 View citations (9)
- Capital structure choice: a case study on New Zealand's unlisted firms
American Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2014, 3, (2/3/4), 93-108
- Capital structure and its determinants in New Zealand firms
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2013, 14, (5), 852-866 View citations (1)
- Corporate governance, board diversity and firm financial performance: new evidence from Sri Lanka
International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 2013, 8, (2), 116-136 View citations (1)
- Does one size fit all? An empirical investigation of board structure on family firms' financial performance
Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2012, 3, (2), 182-194
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.