Details about Jose Ignacio Hernández
Access statistics for papers by Jose Ignacio Hernández.
Last updated 2023-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Spatial Spillovers in the Implicit Market Price of Soil Erosion: An Estimation using a Spatio-temporal Hedonic Model
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo. (2019)
- La demanda de energía del sector transporte y el cambio climático en Honduras: informe final
Documentos de Proyectos, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL)
- Data-driven assisted model specification for complex choice experiments data: Association rules learning and random forests for Participatory Value Evaluation experiments
Journal of choice modelling, 2023, 46, (C)
- If you were a policymaker, which treatment would you disinvest? A participatory value evaluation on public preferences for active disinvestment of health care interventions in the Netherlands
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2022, 17, (4), 428-443 View citations (1)
- Stepping into the shoes of the policy maker: Results of a Participatory Value Evaluation for the Dutch long term COVID-19 strategy
Social Science & Medicine, 2022, 314, (C)
- Citizen preferences regarding the public funding of projects promoting a healthy body weight among people with a low income
Social Science & Medicine, 2021, 280, (C) View citations (2)
- Public participation in crisis policymaking. How 30,000 Dutch citizens advised their government on relaxing COVID-19 lockdown measures
PLOS ONE, 2021, 16, (5), 1-42 View citations (5)
- Exploring dual discount rates for ecosystem services: Evidence from a marine protected area network
Resource and Energy Economics, 2019, 55, (C), 63-80 View citations (5)
- Ocean Acidification, Consumers' Preferences, and Market Adaptation Strategies in the Mussel Aquaculture Industry
Ecological Economics, 2019, 158, (C), 42-50 View citations (2)
- Protest treatment and its impact on the WTP and WTA estimates for theft and robbery in the UK
Oxford Economic Papers, 2018, 70, (2), 468-484 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.