Details about Carla Oliveira Henriques
Access statistics for papers by Carla Oliveira Henriques.
Last updated 2022-11-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Are ERDFs Devoted to Boosting ICTs in SMEs Inefficient? A Three-Stage SBM Approach
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (17), 1-20
- Assessing the performance of exchange traded funds in the energy sector: a hybrid DEA multiobjective linear programming approach
Annals of Operations Research, 2022, 313, (1), 341-366 View citations (3)
- Efficiency of secondary schools in Ecuador: A value based DEA approach
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2022, 82, (PA) View citations (1)
- Employing Value-Based DEA in the eco-efficiency assessment of the electricity sector
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2022, 73, (C), 826-844 View citations (1)
- How Efficient Is the Cohesion Policy in Supporting Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy?
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (9), 1-55 View citations (3)
- How Efficient Is the Implementation of Structural Funds Committed to Enhancing ICT Adoption in SMEs?
JOItmC, 2022, 8, (3), 1-33
- How Efficiently Does the EU Support Research and Innovation in SMEs?
JOItmC, 2022, 8, (2), 1-36 View citations (1)
- Investment planning in energy efficiency programs: a portfolio based approach
Operational Research, 2022, 22, (1), 615-649
- A GIS-MCDA Approach Addressing Economic-Social-Environmental Concerns for Selecting the Most Suitable Compressed Air Energy Storage Reservoirs
Energies, 2021, 14, (20), 1-22
- A multicriteria classification approach for assessing the current governance capacities on energy efficiency in the European Union
Energy Policy, 2021, 148, (PA) View citations (3)
- Are soft skills conditioned by conflicting factors? A multiobjective programming approach to explore the trade-offs
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2021, 72, (C), 18-40
- Efficiency of secondary schools in Portugal: A novel DEA hybrid approach
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2021, 74, (C) View citations (1)
- Evaluating the efficiency of structural funds: An application in the competitiveness of SMEs across different EU beneficiary regions
Omega, 2021, 101, (C) View citations (10)
- Financial performance assessment of electricity companies: evidence from Portugal
Operational Research, 2021, 21, (4), 2809-2857 View citations (2)
- Reaching Compromises in Workers’ Life Satisfaction: A Multiobjective Interval Programming Approach
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2021, 22, (1), 207-239 View citations (1)
- Eco-efficiency assessment of the electricity sector: Evidence from 28 European Union countries
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2020, 66, (C), 293-314 View citations (7)
- Getting a balance in the life satisfaction determinants of full-time and part-time European workers
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2020, 67, (C), 87-113 View citations (1)
- New conditions for testing necessarily/possibly efficiency of non-degenerate basic solutions based on the tolerance approach
European Journal of Operational Research, 2020, 283, (1), 341-355 View citations (3)
- A multiobjective interval portfolio framework for supporting investor’s preferences under different risk assumptions
Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2019, 70, (10), 1639-1661 View citations (3)
- A multiobjective interval programming model to explore the trade-offs among different aspects of job satisfaction under different scenarios
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2019, 66, (C), 35-46 View citations (3)
- Assessment of energy‐efficient appliances: A review of the technologies and policies in India's residential sector
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, 2019, 8, (3) View citations (2)
- Fostering investment on energy efficient appliances in India–A multi-perspective economic input-output lifecycle assessment
Energy, 2018, 149, (C), 1022-1035 View citations (2)
- A multi-objective interactive approach to assess economic-energy-environment trade-offs in Brazil
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 54, (C), 1429-1442 View citations (10)
- Coupling input–output analysis with multiobjective linear programming models for the study of economy–energy–environment–social (E3S) trade-offs: a review
Annals of Operations Research, 2016, 247, (2), 471-502 View citations (11)
- A hybrid input–output multi-objective model to assess economic–energy–environment trade-offs in Brazil
Energy, 2015, 82, (C), 769-785 View citations (13)
- An enumerative algorithm for computing all possibly optimal solutions to an interval LP
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, 2014, 22, (2), 530-542 View citations (1)
- Employment effects and renewable energy policies: applying input-output methodology to Portugal
International Journal of Public Policy, 2013, 9, (3), 147-166 View citations (6)
- How many jobs can the RES-E sectors generate in the Portuguese context?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2013, 21, (C), 444-455 View citations (19)
- Interactions of economic growth, energy consumption and the environment in the context of the crisis – A study with uncertain data
Energy, 2012, 48, (1), 415-422 View citations (17)
- A multi-objective multi-sectoral economy–energy–environment model: Application to Portugal
Energy, 2011, 36, (5), 2856-2866 View citations (30)
- Multiple objective linear programming models with interval coefficients - an illustrated overview
European Journal of Operational Research, 2007, 181, (3), 1434-1463 View citations (29)
- A multiple objective model to deal with economy-energy-environment interactions
European Journal of Operational Research, 2004, 153, (2), 370-385 View citations (35)
- Multi-Objective Optimization and Multi-Criteria Analysis Models and Methods for Problems in the Energy Sector
Springer View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.