Details about Carla Oliveira Henriques
Access statistics for papers by Carla Oliveira Henriques.
Last updated 2020-10-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Eco-efficiency assessment of the electricity sector: Evidence from 28 European Union countries
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2020, 66, (C), 293-314
- Getting a balance in the life satisfaction determinants of full-time and part-time European workers
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2020, 67, (C), 87-113
- New conditions for testing necessarily/possibly efficiency of non-degenerate basic solutions based on the tolerance approach
European Journal of Operational Research, 2020, 283, (1), 341-355
- A multiobjective interval portfolio framework for supporting investor’s preferences under different risk assumptions
Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2019, 70, (10), 1639-1661
- A multiobjective interval programming model to explore the trade-offs among different aspects of job satisfaction under different scenarios
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2019, 66, (C), 35-46
- Assessment of energy‐efficient appliances: A review of the technologies and policies in India's residential sector
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, 2019, 8, (3)
- Fostering investment on energy efficient appliances in India–A multi-perspective economic input-output lifecycle assessment
Energy, 2018, 149, (C), 1022-1035 View citations (2)
- A multi-objective interactive approach to assess economic-energy-environment trade-offs in Brazil
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 54, (C), 1429-1442 View citations (7)
- Coupling input–output analysis with multiobjective linear programming models for the study of economy–energy–environment–social (E3S) trade-offs: a review
Annals of Operations Research, 2016, 247, (2), 471-502 View citations (8)
- A hybrid input–output multi-objective model to assess economic–energy–environment trade-offs in Brazil
Energy, 2015, 82, (C), 769-785 View citations (10)
- An enumerative algorithm for computing all possibly optimal solutions to an interval LP
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, 2014, 22, (2), 530-542 View citations (3)
- Employment effects and renewable energy policies: applying input-output methodology to Portugal
International Journal of Public Policy, 2013, 9, (3), 147-166 View citations (4)
- How many jobs can the RES-E sectors generate in the Portuguese context?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2013, 21, (C), 444-455 View citations (16)
- Interactions of economic growth, energy consumption and the environment in the context of the crisis – A study with uncertain data
Energy, 2012, 48, (1), 415-422 View citations (13)
- A multi-objective multi-sectoral economy–energy–environment model: Application to Portugal
Energy, 2011, 36, (5), 2856-2866 View citations (30)
- Multiple objective linear programming models with interval coefficients - an illustrated overview
European Journal of Operational Research, 2007, 181, (3), 1434-1463 View citations (18)
- A multiple objective model to deal with economy-energy-environment interactions
European Journal of Operational Research, 2004, 153, (2), 370-385 View citations (31)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.