Details about Dylan Henderson
Access statistics for papers by Dylan Henderson.
Last updated 2023-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- From consensus to conflict in the regional policy mix for broadband deployment: examining the role of informal coordination
29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018, International Telecommunications Society (ITS) View citations (1)
- Boundary work in the regional innovation policy mix: SME digital technology diffusion policies in Wales
Science and Public Policy, 2023, 50, (3), 548-558
- Digitalisation and the foundational economy: A digital opportunity or a digital divide for less-developed regions?
Local Economy, 2021, 36, (6), 451-467
- THE REGIONAL CONSEQUENCES OF NEW DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE: CAN WELSH SMES GAIN AN EDGE FROM ACCESS AND ADOPTION OF SUPERFAST BROADBAND?
National Institute Economic Review, 2021, 255, 42-55
- Demand-side broadband policy in the context of digital transformation: An examination of SME digital advisory policies in Wales
Telecommunications Policy, 2020, 44, (9) View citations (4)
- Examining the policy mix for broadband deployment in Wales: The role of informal coordination in the last mile
Local Economy, 2020, 35, (1), 48-67 View citations (1)
- Institutional work in the maintenance of regional innovation policy instruments: evidence from Wales
Regional Studies, 2020, 54, (3), 429-439 View citations (7)
- Broadband and uneven spatial development: The case of Cardiff City-Region
Local Economy, 2019, 34, (3), 228-247 View citations (9)
- Policy entrepreneurship in context: Understanding the emergence of novel policy solutions for services innovation in Finland and Ireland
Science and Public Policy, 2019, 46, (5), 668-678 View citations (1)
- Policy path dependency in a less developed region: The evolution of regional innovation policy in Wales (UK)
Revista Galega de Economía, 2019, 28, (2), 39-52 View citations (1)
- Designing Learning Networks in Peripheral Regions: Comparison of Two Models
Environment and Planning C, 2000, 18, (6), 697-710
- Reviews: Collaborative Planning: Shaping Places in Fragmented Societies, Social Policy in Britain: Themes and a Fresh Start for Local Government, Developments in British Politics 5, Competitiveness, Localised Learning and Regional Development: Specialisation and Prosperity in Small Open Economics
Environment and Planning C, 1998, 16, (4), 499-503
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.