Details about Michael Henry
Access statistics for papers by Michael Henry.
Last updated 2020-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Chinese Competition and Product Variety of Indian Firms
Working Papers, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Comparative Economics (2019)
- Wage Inequality, Linkages and FDI
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
- Grant support and exporting activity
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) View citations (106)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2007) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in The Review of Economics and Statistics (2008)
- Multinational Companies, Backward Linkages and Labour Demand Elasticities
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, School of Economics, University College Dublin (2006) View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Canadian Journal of Economics (2009)
- The Impact of Tropical Storms on Households: Evidence from Panel Data on Consumption
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2020, 82, (1), 1-22 View citations (2)
- Chinese competition and product variety of Indian firms
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2019, 47, (2), 367-395 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Do Natural Barriers Affect the Relationship Between Trade Openness and Growth?
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2012, 74, (1), 1-19 View citations (9)
- Multinational companies, backward linkages, and labour demand elasticities
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2009, 42, (1), 332-348 View citations (22)
Also in Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 2009, 42, (1), 332-348 (2009) View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Trade, technology transfer and national efficiency in developing countries
European Economic Review, 2009, 53, (2), 237-254 View citations (50)
- Grant Support and Exporting Activity
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2008, 90, (1), 168-174 View citations (84)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Formulating Trade Policy in a Small Hydrocarbon‐dependent Economy: The Case of Trinidad and Tobago
The World Economy, 2007, 30, (8), 1222-1252
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.